To trust-list our phishing and training-related emails when using Message Labs, you should add our IP addresses to a global Approved Senders list. This will allow our phishing and training-related emails through.
To Add an approved Sender
- Select Services > Email Services > Anti-Spam.
- Ensure that Global Settings is selected in the domains drop-down list.
- Click the Approved Senders tab.
- Click the Add Entry option.
- The Domain/Email/IP and Description fields become editable.
- In the Domain/Email/IP field enter the IP address
- In the Description field, add a short description for this Entry
- To add the entry to the list, click Update.