The following instructions will allow SafeTitan emails to bypass your filtering and prevent the emails from being quarantined.
You can pick up to 20 domains from the SafeTitan list below and add those, Only the 20 domains configured can be used to send out campaigns and emails to deliver successfully.
Note: If you use your own domains, then remove one of our 20 and add yours (so you will still have 20 in total).
- Go to your Exchange / MS 365 admin center
- Click on Show all > Security > Policies & Rules
- Under Policies & Rules heading on the main page, click on Threat Policies
- Look for the Rules heading and then click > Advanced Delivery
- On the following screen, click Phishing Simulation > Edit as below:
- Enter the Following domains into the first and last text entry boxes as indicated by the arrows above - you can enter these singularly and then hit tab to add the following ones:
7. Enter the following IP's in the Sending IP text box (again hitting the tab key after the each entry):
8. Finally, click Save