If you are having issue with your portal, you can first carry out the below steps on your browser and raise a support request if issue persists.
Clearing Cookies and Cache in Google Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Clearing Cookies and Cache in Edge
- Select the Privacy & Security panel
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data...
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- For more information about managing site data, see Manage local site storage settings.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.