If you are having issue with your portal, you can first carry out the below steps on your browser and raise a support request if issue persists.
Clearing Cookies and Cache in Google Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Clearing Cookies and Cache in Edge
Open Microsoft Edge, select Menu (3 dots icon on top right corner of the browser) > Settings > Privacy & services.
Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
Select "Cached images and files" and "Cookies and other site data" check box and then select Clear.
Clearing Cookies and Cache in Firefox
- Click the menu button and select Settings
- Select the Privacy & Security panel
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data...
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- For more information about managing site data, see Manage local site storage settings.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.